Monday, January 11, 1999

Blaming Joe

So here's the deal, guys and gals... Meawad and I have decided that we are going to go see A Bug's Life Monday around 2:30 or so. We don't know exactly when, where, who with, how we'll get there, or why. But one thing's for sure. Joe's not in charge of finding a theater. In fact, he's not even invited. He's bad luck. If I went with him again, we'd probably be forced into seeing Child's Play III. So anyway, you guys are all invited. I'll start looking into theaters probably somewhere around UMBC. So any out of state subscribers out there are invited, yet relatively discouraged to come.
After that last quote I sent out, Joe wrote back telling me he had mixed emotions about being mentioned in the quote of the day... "the expected exuberance that goes along with being mentioned, coupled with the offense of being unfairly blamed for us having to see The Faculty." Well, fair or unfair, the movie you forced me to watch was slightly less tolerable than that crap I had to sit through in class with an animated piece of Asparagus coming out of a lady's ass...


Quote Of the Day 1/11/99

"I'd love to go see A Bug's Life for real... but I have no idea how to find out where it's playing."
-Not So Good After All Joe


Yeah. With all this technology, it's tough to find a newspaper nowadays.


Iced in and hating it,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment