Monday, November 3, 1997

Old Knees

Holy shit. I just now looked at the little clock on the computer. Apparently, it's 5:00 AM. I had no idea it was getting that late. Listen, I have to get some sleep guys. Volleyball season starts tomorrow, and I've got two important games to play. And my old age is already one strike against me, I don't want to be exhausted too. I don't know if you guys are taking me seriously with this whole me being old thing, but my knees don't do things that they used to. Of course, when they did the things that they used to, they never really did the things that they were supposed to, and I think I'm paying the price now. But I don't know. Because had they not done the things they weren't supposed to, they might not be able to do the things that they used to now anyway. Or maybe it would just hurt a lot more. Who knows?
I went to Suzanne at dinner tonight and asked her to feel my knee when I bent it. It makes all these jerky popping and snapping motions. So after careful analysis, she determined the cause of my demise. "You're getting old." Well, I guess I'll have to accept it. I mean, it happens to the best of us. Unless of course, you're REALLY good.

Here's the quote just a little bit late. I'll catch up tomorrow. I was busy all today trying to find out a way to tactfully skip my class so I could go to the women's volleyball game. Anyway... I was talking to Danielle (the twin on the floor that isn't Natasha) about how it seems like whenever I walk into her room, she's got about 4 or 5 guys in there. She claims that a lot of the time they just come, whether she wants them to or not (don't even bother, it's too easy), and a lot of the time, she'd rather not have them in there. To help with her point, she asked her friend Marti to back her up. He used what's known in argumentative tactics as a "counterattack"...


Quote Of the Day 11/3

"The first time I walked into your room, there were 3 girls on the bed, and like 200 condoms on the floor."
-Marti (That's just how I spell it)



Just for the record, those condoms aren't for me anyway. I'm on the pill.



Love, volleyballs, and reconstructive surgery,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment