Tuesday, November 11, 1997

Carrying Ice

There you guys are! I've been looking everywhere for you!

Sorry I haven't e-mailed anybody in a while, but I've been sick (he's just lazy) and overwhelmed with work (addicted to Mario Kart) as of recent. But I'm gonna try and crack that habit now by spending a little free time each day e-mailing again (he'll do anything to put off schoolwork). So here we go...

Alright. For those of you who don't know, I play intramural hockey. Our team name is Fathead. We are currently doing fair, but that's besides the point. We won a game last Monday and in doing so, Chika (opposing player) got jealous of my stunning looks (just a theory), and decided I needed a fat lip. Well, he hit me in the face with the stick and I start bleeding all over the gym floor. There was a point when they thought I might need stitches. And when they said that, my first thought was "Damnit!... I don't have time to go get stitches." Well, I had to keep this bag of ice attached to my lip for a while. Also, in walking back to the dorm with a big thing of ice on my lip and blood all over my shirt, two people on the way home that night still stopped me on the sidewalk and said, "Damn Dustin!... Put some freakin' pants on!" I tell ya! What does a guy have to do to get attention drawn to his lips these days? Well, I got back to Potomac's lobby and Ted saw me walking in from a distance carrying the bag of ice, and he says to me...


Quote Of the Day 11/11

"Damn Dustin, it's not cold enough out there for you, you have to carry around a bag of ice?!?"
-Ted "Head Trojan of the Pack"


Let the records show that Ted had on long pants, a heavy jacket, and gloves. But his ears were exposed to the open cold air. He's got to be insane!


Love, cranberry sauce, and
Bowser's freakin' Castle,
Yoshi.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment