Monday, November 17, 1997

Walking Distance

Hi guys. I hope all your finals are going well. I'm not exactly done mine, but I've gotten to the point where I'm in so far over my head that I can procrastinate. I realized that I'm not going to finish my animation project this semester. It's just not going to happen, got it? So once I realized that I wasn't going to finish, I had a lot of freedom. Cause I mean what's the point in working my ass off to get it 65% done when I can just slack off and hand it in 40% done? Now that I've missed my deadline, there's no sense in busting my ass. The same sort of thing happened with the quote. I got about a week behind, and when you're a week behind, what's another day? And when you're that behind, what's another weekend...
So anyway, here I am. I'll try and do as many as I can before we go, so don't be surprised to check your mailbox and find like 7 quotes of the day in a row. Of course, you also shouldn't be surprised if you check it and this is the only one. I have high ambitions.

This quote came from a conversation I had with Meghan (the volleyball one) the other week about her new house. I asked her how far away from campus it was. Here's her response:


Quote Of the Day 11/17

"It's within walking distance on a good day."
-Meghan (of M&M)


Apparently, the house is on some sort of tread mill controlled by the temperature outside. And when it rains outside, you have to call long distance.



Still crazy after all these years,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment