Friday, November 7, 1997

A Q in Sex

I'm not quite sure, but I think I saw an ark over by the ECS building.
It's now been raining for three days straight, and I know that's nothing compared to what Noah went through, but think about it. THREE DAYS!!! That's a long flippin' time for it to be raining non-stop. And we all know how great the drainage system is on campus. There'll be puddles on the quad until next March if this silliness doesn't stop soon. I found God's e-mail address on the web and I wrote him asking him to spare us, but he hasn't replied yet. I think I just assume everybody checks their e-mail daily nowadays. I know God's busy and everything, but so am I. And I manage to find time in my day to check my e-mail. At least almost daily. I'll give him until midnight tomorrow. If he doesn't reply by then, I'm going to mail dump him. He hates that.

I was in sex class the other day and we were about to get our papers back. Davey and I were kinda worried because we hadn't read a damn thing the entire semester up to this point. We had both BS'd our papers and we knew it, Davey worse than me. We started imagining exactly what death was in store for us. Davey said he'd be completely happy with a "D" but he imagined the grade would be worse. We wondered if she was the kind of teacher who would stop at an "F," or keep going down the alphabet if the paper sucked that bad. Davey was convinced that under that kind of a system, he would get no better than a "Q" or something around there...


Quote Of the Day 11/7

"I'll have to get an "A" on the final just to fail the course."


For the record, Davey got a "D" and gave me a high five.


Buying stock in canoes,
Wet Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment