Friday, October 31, 1997

Bowman Logic

Dave, what the hell are you doing? You did me proud in assisting me with the whole "stalk the volleyball team campaign," but I have to put a stop to this usurping of quotes of the day. I'm sure you remember what can happen. Don't make me sick Detective Smiley on you. Or worse yet, I'll hire Earl to screw with your account like he did Yelnick's. Just in case you guys don't remember, Earl is the guy who can seriously fuck with your account. He wrote a program that administered electric shock to a person every time they tried to login to their account. And he also did this thing where if you tried to falsely send in a quote of the day, a boxing glove would pop out of the monitor and punch you in the face. Point is, you can reply as you wish, but you risk being publicly embarrassed in front of however many people I have on here like Chris (angst Boy) just recently was.

I showed up to a football game today with excited that I could just watch a game without having to ref or play in it. Well, I was there for about 3 minutes, and Gary gave me a video camera and asked me to tape it. He put me up on top of the van and actually tried driving around while the play was going on. It was pretty neat and fun. Anyway, Ryan Bowman, president of Sig Ep, and a pretty decent guy, was reffing the game. He told me that for the first year and a half he knew me, he hated me. And it was just because I wore "that stupid pink hat everywhere." He said he hated Stryker too, because he was loud...


Quote Of the Day 10/31

"Your hat was the equivalent of Stryker's mouth."
-Bowman


Well, so much for that theory on time changing things. And I guess it didn't help that we hung out together all the time either.


Too tired to be creative,
The Riddler.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment