Friday, March 29, 1996

The Long Windy Road to Funkytown

ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKIN' RAIN ALREADY!!! I feel like Noah! The weather is teasing us again. It rains for two days, and then it’s beautiful out. Then it rains for another two days and its nice out again. Then temperatures drop to 7 below for no freakin reason and people wonder why they get sick. Kind of like my life. I've just been turned down from the RA position. They say I'm an alternate, but it’s just a disguised rejection. Needless to say, it's not a Pimp Daddy Day. So now I have to decide whether or not to accept the position as an alternate by this Friday. Everybody tells me I should. All the RA's I know tell me they were once alternates too. But I'm just kind of pissed right now and I feel like turning them down just to spite the pricks and bitches up at ORL. But that would be probably as stupid as moving to the apartments just to spite an ex-girlfriend (was that out loud?). So maybe after I cool off, I'll send in an acceptance letter in response to their "we'll keep you on the back burner in case the people we really like don't want us." It kinda feels like I'm dating again.

Alright, enough of the bitterness. This is a pretty funny quote. This one is from when I was on Spring Break and I went to Bennigans with Joe, Erick, and Kate. Anybody who knows me knows that if there's a song on the radio and I know it, I'll likely start singing it if I'm not already. So, this is a quote that is funniest if you picture it. We're at Bennigans and a song comes on the radio...


Quote Of the Day 4/1


Me: "Won't you take me to ... FunkyTOWN?"
Joe: "Well, alright, but you're paying for tolls."


By the way, if anybody out there knows Joe's new address, get it to me (Yelnick).


Dancing with the homeless,
Stomping Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment