Friday, March 8, 1996

Carry On, My Wayward Son

This list gets longer every damn day. Anyway, I really should take some time out to reprimand Lance and Foster, but it was too funny. I'll just kick your ass next time I see you both in person. O.K. Welcome back those of you who just had your Spring Break. I'm sure it's always a pleasant surprise to go to check your E-mail for the first time in a week and finding 32 messages in your inbox. And one of them being a potential novel. But these are just some of life's little setbacks. If you guys weren't around on Friday, you all missed a kickin' Wayward Son concert. Ben sang Angry Young Man and I was prepared with cue cards. And he still managed to screw up the words. And as if their normal routine isn't chaotic enough, their second set was interrupted by a fire alarm and everyone had to evacuate the room. It's always a show when they perform.

Alright, this quote is just pure, raunchy, disgusting fun at its best. Kate's friends supplied me with a lot of quotes over this past weekend, but I'll start with one from her own mouth. And just a warning Laura, but she's catching up to you. You had better get on the ball.


Quote Of the Day 3/8

"The faster you eat it, the less of a mess you'll make."
-Kate "Dickless" Springle



I guess you would know better than I would (-:P



Passing time until I can go back to the dining hall,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment