Wednesday, March 27, 1996

Suzanne Four Pack

Again, if you weren’t at STOMP!! last night, you may skip this paragraph.

So did everybody have fun last night? Well, I mean not considering the times before and after the concert for most of you. But STOMP!! was AWESOME!! So now all you guys know why I've been beating on my tray and desk and other people for the last semester. I must apologize one last time for being so damn stressed out and irritable last night. And say what you guys want about Kate's driving, but first of all, you guys didn't get to see the pole coming at you up close like I did. And in her defense, the other option was having SuperDave drive down there. But I had a great time during the concert and after, and it really helped me to relax. So thank you everybody for coming and I'm glad you all got there and back O.K. and had a good time. And you can all be proud that you helped be a part of STOMPMANIA!!

So speaking of STOMP!! last night, in about three minutes worth of pumping gas, Suzanne, a newcomer to the list, is halfway to Laura's foot-in-her mouth verbal blunder record that took her over a year to accumulate. She was pumping gas and by the time she figured out what everyone was laughing at, she had already had four verbal blunders of her own:


Quotes Of the Day 3/27

"I gave him three dollars worth."
"It won't come out. It won't come out."
"Did you say take it out or put it in?"
"My hands stink."
-Desperately Seeking Suzanne


Winner and still reigning head twister champion,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment