Monday, March 25, 1996

The Importance of Wires

CONNOVER!!! YOU DIE!!! I knew that the moment I left for break you'd take the opportunity to steal my job. Just like back home. Well I refuse to condone that kind of behavior. But if I were the type to condone that kind of behavior, I'd tell you it was probably the best imposter quote of the day yet. And your intro left me rolling on the floor peeing my pants. But since I don't condone that behavior, YOU'RE A PRICK!!! And Foster, you're not in the clear either. Especially since you may have fractured my nose yesterday. (The midnight hour arrives and the pink knight strikes down upon with vengeance Hickey Man and the Boy Wonder.)
As for the rest of you, I hope you guys enjoyed your break. The highlight of my week was my visit to the dentist. I woke up just as they were putting my clothes back on. I keep telling them they need to give me more drugs. (Like that, mom?) So anyway, Erick, Joe, Kate, and I were out driving around somewhere after Joe's birthday dinner (Happy Day from all of us Joe), when Erick, while driving, pulls this thin, wiry thing out of his car...


Quote Of the Day 3/25

Me: "Is that important?"
Erick: "This?... Not anymore."



Give me a little time, I'll catch up eventually.


Good, bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Ash.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment