Monday, March 4, 1996

Stomp Details

Well, I hope that wasn't too much for you guys to bear, but this one will be more everybody's style. Nice and short. And by the way, the contest is over. Momma Spence won. The answer was kxb5907@sae.ssu.umd.edu , a.k.a "Can you get athlete's butt," a.k.a Sarcastic Woman, a.k.a Michigan J. Frog. Yep, she was the first to actually compare the lists and I'm afraid I owe her the five dollars. Tell you what mom, you can just keep the dollar you owe me and we'll work out some way to pay for the other $4. And thanks everybody who guessed. It kept me amused and busy on E-mail.
STOMP!! If you want to go and haven't told me, tell me today. I also need everybody's money today or early tomorrow. I trust you all, but I just can't lend money to all those people. Just to reiterate, we're going Thursday the 28th of this month, the week after we get back from Spring Break. We leave here campus by at least 7:00, get down to the Warner Theatre in D.C., watch STOMP!! from 8:00 to 10:00. Those who have to leave can do so then, and we'll figure all of this out later. Those who want to go out to get something to eat afterwards, I'm sure at least one or two other carfuls will be game. And after all that, we'll probably get back to campus around 12:00 or 1:00. Everyone is welcome to stay in my room if they need to. That should be fun. Anyway, write me back soon if you haven't talked to me and want to go, or need more details. And if you're out there Jacy, say something. I can't get a hold of you.

I had to eat lunch really fast in the Commuter Cafeteria today because I had a meeting to get to. We got on the subject of erections and three guys were trying to tell Jocelyn what it was like. Roe came up and asked why she was so upset about the whole issue, and not consciously realizing I was around, she said:

Quote Of the Day 3/4

"Because it happened to me!!"
-Jocelyn


Throwing pebbles at the brick wall of adversity,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment