Wednesday, March 6, 1996

The Brain in my Head

Well, they put a clock up in the computer lab now. Here's my question: Why the damn computer lab? Every computer in there has its own clock on it! Every screen saver tells you what time it is in some fashion. And even if you're using it, there's a little clock in the upper right up here that you can't get rid of. And word perfect has a clock in the bottom middle when you're working. There's no possible screen on the computer where you can escape the time. I say put the damn clock up in the Fine Arts building somewhere. They don't have clocks anywhere. And every education building is the same way. If you don't have a watch on campus, you have to go to the computer lab to find out what time it is anyway. But now they have a clock you can look at in case you're too stupid to realize it's on EVERY computer.

Sorry, I lost myself. Well, I don't remember what started this conversation, but John, Mark, somebody else, and myself were talking about how our penises have a mind of their own and we got to talking about how they should be punished, or something. Anyway...


Quote Of the Day 3/6

"We're going home and you're getting the spanking of your life!!"
-John (to penis)


Peeing on the electric fence,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment