Wednesday, March 13, 1996

Good Math

Well, in case you slept through today, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE!!! It was like 75 and sunny. Too bad Maryland snow is too stupid to melt under such conditions or else it would have been perfect. And I would have loved to capitalize on the beauty of the day, but unfortunately, I live in the Fine Arts computer lab now. But I'm not going to let that get in the way of my great day. First of all, I officially moved back to Susquehanna. I got my key and yellow ID and everything. I was going to wrap up my ID and put a bow on it and present it to the desk staff. I think they'd appreciate it. So now I can sign people in, enter after 3, lock the door, and protect my valuables and shit.
Secondly, I GOT THE STOMP!! TICKETS!!! Well, Greg reserved them and we're picking them up Friday, but we got 29 upper upper decker tickets for STOMP!! And we can get more probably without any problem, so let me know by Thursday night if you or any of your friends want to go. Oh, and tickets are only $21 now because we got a group discount (everybody can thank Greg for his help, whether you like him or not). I'm contemplating the idea of chartering a bus (Mark's idea) with this sudden leftover money, but I think too many people are going to too many different places afterward. So I'll get everybody their money back, don't worry. But breathe a sigh of relief because tickets have been reserved and will be purchased on Friday sometime before 1:00. Thirdly (and lastly), John and I got our papers back from 20th Century Art, and the teacher gave us back 2 grades, one for content, and one for grammar and stuff. And John and I both got A's!! The Bungling Idiots did something right for once. And on top of that, Vin taught our class today. And I was telling John that it was a pimp-daddy day, the Pimp Daddies themselves walked right by. They must have known. Anyway, as I was saying, John got a double A on his paper. It was written like so: A/A. And John went to show it to SuperDave...


Quote Of the Day 3/13

"A over A. That's 1."
-SuperDave CrazyFeet


Well, Dave finally said something funny and intelligent, so I had to reward him.


Finally out of my apartment...
but living in the Computer Lab,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment