Thursday, March 7, 1996

Rule Breaker and Hat Thief

I want to know something. What kind of a person would steal a pink hat?!?!? I mean few people would even wear a pink hat, let alone steal one. In one day, at two separate occasions, I had a pink hat and my green earmuffs stolen. And I know I'm the only person who would wear either of those items of clothing. What has happened to the world? It used to be that people would only steal things if they needed them. Now people just steal things because they can. Either that or someone is stalking me and stealing my wardrobe piece by piece so that they can one day take over my pathetic little life. Pretty sad, don't you think.
This quote came a while back from the day that I went to my RA interview. As you know, everytime I have to do something formal, I run around the night before borrowing clothes that are respectable enough to wear from anybody willing to lend them to me. And from all of these, I can generally make a decent looking outfit. Anyway, I stopped by Sedge's room seeking a little fashion advice, and he started telling me to match shirt to tie, and tie to belt, and belt to shoes...


Quote Of the Day 3/7

"These are just strict rules of fashion, and you follow the rules of fashion like most people follow the speed limit."
-Dr. Sedge


P.S.- Everybody say hi to Matt Anderson who finally caught up with the rest of the E-mail world. His address is mander4...


Looking for the other 3 manders,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment