Monday, April 1, 1996

Homeless Stomper

First of all, I'd like to make a formal apology to Laura because I really hit her hard in the last quote. You just have to understand that that's the way I deal with the bad things that happen to me. I just think of a time when my life was worse and suddenly I feel better (kidding again).

Feel the love.

Anyway, I'd also just like to say that I screwed up in my last message and I put it as "quote of the day 3/29" in the header, but I labeled it as "Quote Of the Day 4/1" in the body. Well, it really was the make up one from last Friday, and this is the one from today so that I'm all caught up. And I'd also like to elaborate on that dancing with the homeless thing because it was pretty funny. The night after STOMP!!, a few of us tried to go see Everyday @ Six in Baltimore somewhere. As you've probably figured out by now, we got lost. So we decided to stop at the inner harbor. There was this wooden stage set up, and having the STOMP!! energy still running through me, I jumped up there and started doing STOMP!!. Two other members of our party joined me. But the coolest thing was when this homeless guy came by whistling to the beat and then started banging on the side. Eventually, he came up and joined us. It was quite cool and we paid him for the show.

Well, Suzanne, though new, is fighting her way toward the resident foot-in-mouth expert herself. I've found that its funniest when the innocent types do this to themselves. So she might not remember saying this last night, but you can all still appreciate it.


Quote Of the Day 4/1 (the real one)

"Wait. Stop. I can't handle both of you at once."
Oh Suzanna! (out of breath and talking to me and Eddie).


Bathing in the puddle of spite,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment