Tuesday, April 2, 1996

Sleeping With the Television Off

So this is the fifth sunrise in a row I've seen. It’s kind of discouraging to try to go to bed when birds are chirping and the sun has already started on its way around the earth. I'm lucky I've never been one for sleep anyway.
Did anybody do anything cool for April Fool's Day? I didn't. I couldn't think of anything cool enough and I didn't have enough duct tape to hold Billy to the bed for any significant period of time. But who says it has to be April Fool's Day to play a joke on somebody? Don't be surprised if one of you gets a prank pulled on him or her sometime. I don't need an excuse.
So Kentucky won. hooray. Like who didn't know they would? And do you know what kind of personal hell Sedge would be living in if they didn't? Everybody on campus would remind him. It would have been great. Oh well.

This quote comes from basically everybody up on third south, but Earl was the one to say it to me. And the reason it's funny is because it's so true...


Quote Of the Day 4/2

"Ever since you moved back, we've been seeing a lot less of you."
-Earl


I never promised anything Earl. And it doesn't look like things are going to get any better for you (assuming that seeing me is better than not, which isn't always true).


Sleeping With the Television Off,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment