Wednesday, April 3, 1996

The Priority of Wiping

If I wasn't before, now I am thoroughly convinced that my suitemates have tapped our room. I swear they have a microphone in there somewhere because everytime I tell Billy I'm about to jump in the shower, I hear someone sprint in the other side and lock the door really fast and turn on the shower. And this was at like 2:00 in the afternoon. And I think the entire population of our floor showers in there because I know BJ and Dinari don't shower 3 times a day each. They just don't look that clean.

Anyway, this quote is from video class and if you don't get it, it's probably funnier. But it was said by Matt Fullcheron (the head Pimp-Daddy) and I still don't know why I was the only one laughing. Maybe I'm just too damn smart or something.


Quote Of the Day 4/3

"Doing a wipe isn't high on my priority list."
-The Original Pimp-Daddy


Turning candles into phones,
Sucky Sucky.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment