Wednesday, April 10, 1996

Sneaking Erick Into Potomac

Hello today troops. Just to let you all know, I've been sick for a little while but I'm getting over it. Though this damn weather is not helping any. Gotta love that Indian winter. April + Maryland = Snow. I'd appreciate it if some math major could explain that to me sometime. And you can all congratulate me. I've now been written up for overnight violation in three out of four dorms!! Look out Patapsco, I'm coming for you. So I'm actually thinking about trying for the grand slam of overnight violations. I'll let you know if I accomplish it. And speaking of overnight and stuff, I have a funny story to tell (but I'll keep it short). Last Thursday, Erick and I went to Garth Brooks and afterward, he, Billy, Suzanne, and I went out. We got back around 2:45 and had intended on watching Goonies in Suzanne's room. Problem: She can't sign in three people overnight, only two. So, outside of the dining hall, we shoved Billy in a sleeping bag and Erick flung him over his shoulder. Well, Erick was too concerned with carrying Billy and he was busy suffocating, but Suzanne and I lost it on our way into Potomac. We had tears in our eyes while trying to sign in myself and Erick. But the funniest thing is that it would have worked!! The chick at the desk didn't even pay enough attention to notice that there was a human being inside the sleeping bag. But we got somebody else to sign Billy in anyway, just in case Miss Perceptive had a flash of thought.

At any rate, this quote comes from a friend of mine who beat us in soccer last semester. I was walking around in shorts and he is always baffled how I don't get cold. So he asked me if I was cold, and I told him that the temperature is all in your mind. To this, he responded...


Quote Of the Day 4/10

"Yeah, but I'd hate to have to walk around thinking all day."
-Shawn Something


The best argument yet for me to wear pants.


Love, pink hats, and the muppet dance,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment