Monday, April 15, 1996

The Color of Depression

Hi again. It's that time again. The time where Dustin'd got to catch up so you all get two or three (in this case just two) quotes in succession!!! So enjoy twice the fun today with this double-dose. I would first of all like to thank Chris for that rather impressive mathematical proof. I'm actually really convinced that April + Maryland = Snow. So expect me to run to you with more real life problems that you can solve mathematically. And I have a good prank I want to pull that everybody on campus is invited to help me out doing. It's clean and we can't be legally penalized for it, and it'll take a lot of paper and markers and time. I want to change all the Quadmania signs on campus to say "Eighthmania." It's kind of a political statement, and I just want to see if I can get enough interest and if you all think it's a good idea or if you think it's just stupid.

Alright, I'm late. I gotta go. No time for wit. If you all know me, and you all do, you know I wear a pink hat most if not all of the time. Well, I was wearing this hat one day that isn't quite neon pink, but more purplish than most people are used to. My friend asked me what was wrong with the hat. It wasn't bright pink like the rest of them. I told him I was sort of depressed that day and wasn't in a neon pink hat mood...


Quote Of the Day 4/15

"Well, that's not too bad if the most depressed you get is lavender."
-Crossover Manser (friend from home)




Doing the happy dance,
Twitching Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...
(don't worry Joe)

No comments:

Post a Comment