Friday, April 5, 1996

Unprejudiced Singers

I SAW GARTH BROOKS LAST NIGHT!! I know probably half of you don't really care, and the other half of you probably doesn't care even more, but I had a lot of fun. And even though we were two hours and fifteen minutes late thanks to Greg's not so direct directions, we saw all his good stuff. It's really a cool show, though it doesn't compare
to STOMP!!.
On the way back, Erick and I are singing a capella in his car, and when we get done, he asks me something like "How many keys did we just sing in?" I counted at least 3, but probably closer to 5. Anyway, to this Erick says...


Quote Of the Day 4/5

"We're not note prejudiced. We want to get all the notes in, no matter what key they're in. We're equal opportunity song killers."
-Big Sucky



I also wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter, though most won't get this message until afterward anyway. Also, you can thank Erick for Easter this year. The Easter Bunny darted right out in front of our car, and he managed to just barely avoid a near traumatic death bunny incident.


Going to Old Dominion in my mind,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment