Wednesday, April 17, 1996

Guilty Roaches

Well, as co-captain of the Good People softball team, I would just like to say HOT DAMN WE'RE GOOD!!! After one week of play, we came out with two wins and no losses. (Wish I could say the same for our soccer team.) Anyway, we started off the week with a little appetizer of Kiwi Lime (sorry, Cheryle), and finished up on Wednesday with a hearty chef special come-from-behind SAE sandwich. With a little Del Phi Mu on the side for flavor, of course. Meanwhile, the Good Guys men's team has been serving up some Pi Epsilon Pie of their own. Anyway, good job everybody. And I know we all wanted to kill him then, but we did win the game, and Augsburger did hit in the tying and winning run in the 5th inning. And to top off the comeback, Jen and Suzanne thoroughly embarrassed their third baseman with consequent shots down the line. GOOD WORK TEAM!!
Alright, I'm done bragging for a little while. And besides, you all want the quote anyway. I was in class today (the one I didn't skip), and our teacher was talking about surveillance. And she said something so off the wall, yet thought-provokingly true, I had to use it:


Quote Of the Day 4/17

"Roaches, by nature, feel guilty. I mean you turn on the lights and they immediately feel like they did something wrong and run and hide."
-Cluadia the Scary



Weird, but kinda true.



Love, softballs, and the third base line,
The "Left Fielder."


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment