Sunday, April 28, 1996

Highlander Steals My Job

Hey, everybody, I'm new to the WEB, but I think it's a trip. As it probably says in the From: part of this message, my name is Chris MacLeod and I'm a junior here at this fine institution (insert editorial comment here: ) Anyway, his Pink-hattedness actually made it to class today, and he uttered a phrase of such journalistic power that I am forced to steal his e-mail list so that you all can appreciate it as much as I did (I am sending this from the hospital where they stitched my gut back up.)

So here goes: We were sitting in philosophy, me, dustin and matt, and we were poking fun at our friend Jacqui (in the purest, well-meaning, politically correct sense, mind you!), when she said that we were being sexist. And, well, from Dustin himself, out this came:
(BTW, to all female members of the web, feel free to blame dustin completely for this,
as it is totally his fault)

" Sexism is such a waste of time..........there are plenty of reasons to hate women on an individual basis."


Enjoy!


Crows, swords, and giant squids,
Highlander

No comments:

Post a Comment