Thursday, April 4, 1996

Not Necessarily a Saying

Well, I've figured out the number of consecutive days I can go without more than 3 hours sleep before I start losing severe motor control. It's around 8. So don't expect me to be too coherent. I just hope I don't fall asleep at Garth Brooks tonight. Oh, and Laura, just wanted to tell you that not only am I at least half of that, but I'm all of that. And the nine of diamonds!

This quote was kind of funny when it happened and I hope it still is now. But hey, they can't all be gems. Anyway, a few of us were over at Eddie's place and I asked why his long line of lights had a few bulbs in the wrong place. For example, when all the green ones were shining, there was like one bright pink one in the mid-center. He told me that his friend gave them to him as a present and thought it would be rude to second-guess him by changing them. In his mind...


Quote Of the Day 4/4

"The way I figure it is you can't look a gift light in the bulb."
-Eddie Swanson



Desperately Seeking Sleep,
Sucky Sucky.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment