Thursday, February 29, 1996

The Opposite of Disappointed

What's the opposite of disappointed? My latin roots would tell me that it's "appointed" but i know that means something completely different. This word just seems to have come from nowhere. One of you linguist people help me out here. I'm actually really curious. Alright, somebody ask Julie. She'll probably know.
STOMP!! information: We're going on the Thursday after we get back from Spring Break (for those of us at UMBC), which is the 28th. Tickets are $25 and I'm going to try and get them sometime Tuesday or Wednesday, so let me know for sure whether or not you can go sometime before then. And also, give me your money if you can. I trust you all and I wish I had enough money to lend to all of you, but I already have 9 friends from out of state going, so I have to fork up $250 for all of them and myself, and that'll pretty much clear out everything I have. And I'm not even sure I still have that much. So I'm going to be bugging everybody for their money before Tuesday, so get on the ball. Call your parents or something, but I need the money.

Alright, now that I'm done playing the bookie, I'll do the quote. This quote came from someone we all kind of know but isn't on the mailing list. I was eating breakfast with him, and he got up to leave saying "well, I gotta go to get to class early." His class wasn't for another 45 minutes, but he had to go back to his room, slowly get his books ready, and mosey to class:


Quote Of the Day 2/29

"Basically, I've got to hurry up so I can take my time."
-Matt Anderson


The catalyst,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment