Thursday, February 22, 1996

In a Dog

Well, that was a futile attempt at winning two tickets to Florida. For those that don't know, our basketball team had a game yesterday and they were giving away tickets to the "best dressed Floridian." I figured that what I'd wear wasn't too much a deviation from what I normally wear. So I put on my favorite outfit, white gloves, a pink Florida hat (surprise), a golf club, and high socks with sandals. I was outdone by a couple with lawn chairs, beach balls, an umbrella, and towels, and this naked guy with a surfboard. So I was pretty much humiliated. I looked normal. Just with a golf club. Oh well.
As far as the contest goes, I've had about 5 guesses, all of which were, and still are wrong. Though just yesterday, I got two messages in a row. The first was Weed asking if it was Greg, and that was wrong. The next message, a little later on in my inbox, was a message from Greg telling me he didn't want the quote of the day anymore. So I was considering giving Weed the dollar for his psychokinetic powers, but I don't believe in that stuff. So, to make the contest more interesting, I'm upping the stakes. First one to correctly identify the person who asked to be off the mailing list this semester (besides Greg) gets $5. If you were expecting anything more, to hell with you. How much do you think I have?
A few more things: The Good Guys have a handball game against SAE tomorrow. We beat ZBT 6-0 last time we played them. It might be fun for you guys to watch. So if you find yourself in the Fieldhouse at 12:55 tomorrow, stick around for 5 minutes. Or don't. I don't care. 2) Tomorrow at around 4:00, we're playing tackle football in back of Susquehanna. All are welcome, though a few would have a hell of a commute. 3) Tomorrow is the last day to drop classes without a W on your transcript. If you need to do so, then do so. I do. So whenever anyone sees me tomorrow, shout "PARAPSYCHOLOGY" really loud, and I'll know what you mean. 4) Last thing: I've got my interview to become an RA on Saturday at 9:00 in the morning. Wish me luck.

Well, Michelle and I were watching the basketball game and Crash started dancing with one of the cheerleaders and making a fool of himself, and this serious comment was made:


Quote Of the Day 2/22

"He would never do that if he wasn't in a dog."
-Michelle (my bell, whatcha gonna do?)


So far, I've gotten one reply saying they want to go to STOMP!! I'll be more animate about it later, but the sooner I get replies the better.


Licking the ceiling fan of torture,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment