Friday, February 16, 1996

How Artists Get Rich

I have two things to comment on in this message, the weather and my stupidity. First, the weather: I remember walking home one night last week at 4:30 at night, and I when I got home, I went to sleep. I woke up kind of early, and there was no snow!! Nor any sign of snow. I didn't think anything of it and went about my day. But then the same thing happened that night!!!! I was just wondering if this was an illusion or if it happened to you guys too, because I'm not used to this shit happening in Pennsylvania. Then I went back to my room to put shorts on since it was so nice, and I stayed at Susquehanna overnight and went to breakfast in the middle of a blizzard!!!! I can't win. Somehow, I think my choice of attire for the day dictates whether it's going to snow or not.
My stupidity: I'm sick. I was up all night Friday typing my application to be an RA and yet I still thought that it would be a good idea to go out and play tackle football in the snow for 3 1/2 hours. I remember walking into Susquehanna and not being able to recognize it. Well, I at least had the common sense to go home early and I slept for 14 hours. It was the best time I've had in a while. And when I woke up, I was sorer than I've ever been. Muscles I didn't know I had hurt. I figured this is what it must be like to be hungover. Or at least the closest I've come yet. If anyone out there wants to give me a massage, I'm not going to turn you down. I know you only listed girls in your offer, Jay, but I'm a nice guy. And at this point, I'd almost be willing to dress up and act like a girl for you. Well, nothing I wouldn't do normally, at least.

This one came from a conversation John and I were having with Laura, Rob, and a few other people. Laura gave us an idea for a video topic and we told her we wouldn't do it because it was too "artistic." It was stupid and it didn't make sense. She then asked if we'd get an A and the answer was yes. She then asked us why we wouldn't do it then. John replied:


Quote Of the Day 2/16

"I can whore myself out and fuck fat guys and be rich..."
-My Roommate (kind of)


I think we all know what the rest of the sentence would have said had laughter not taken over at that point.

Bathing in Ben-Gay,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment