Tuesday, February 27, 1996

No Balls Needed

Well, in case you all were wondering, I feel a bit better today. After sweating my way through 9 changes of shirts last night and stumbling through dinner, I'm feeling somewhat normal. To tell you the truth, I think playing Magic and just staying awake has helped me out. And all those drugs probably didn't hurt either. And thanks everybody who offered to help me out in the past few days, specifically Laura, Chris, and Giese. Not to disclude anyone, but my memory has been kind of on and off since Sunday. And for those I haven't told yet, I lost somewhere around 6-7 pounds through starving and sweating. I'm actually going on a diet. I want to get back down to my original weight. You know, 8 pounds, 12 ounces.
Well I got off track there somewhere. Just to let you all know, when I have time, I will cut down the quote as a name thing because I do see that its annoyance factor is high. And not that anyone here really cares, but I'm going to see Garth Brooks!!! Alright, I'm done having fun, I guess I'll do that quote thing. This one is pretty straight forward and it comes from a first-timer to the quote of the day subscribers, so here you go...


Quote Of the Day 2/27

"Maybe Barnes could lend him his balls. He doesn't need them."
-Karen



Looks like Mike's been rubbing off on you.



3:00 and got a paper due tomorrow. Nothing's changed,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment