Wednesday, February 21, 1996

When Lying Becomes a Problem

Well, I'm finally caught up to today!!! And in case you all didn't know, it's Ash Wednesday. Depending on one's beliefs, you are supposed to make some sort of sacrifice starting today and lasting that long month and a half until Easter Sunday, when you can do it all you want. Wherever you want. Repeatedly throughout the day. As many times as your skin will allow you too.
Sorry, I got off the topic. Well, I don't plan on giving up something nearly as challenging as I did last year. I thought instead I'd maybe cut off a finger every weekend. It would almost be the
equivalent.
Anyway, before I get too off the topic, and while I'm thinking about it, STOMP!!! is coming to Washington D.C. I'm trying to raise interest for people to go, and I think I unofficially have about 20 people who want to go. I'll get back to you all with more details, but sometime around the 30th (the Saturday after we get back from Spring Break), we'll be car-pooling to the Warner theater to see what I thought was the best show I've ever seen. Tickets will be about $20. Ask all your friends and try to get back to me by the end of the month or as soon as possible. One more thing (sorry), there have been a few guesses about who wanted to get off my mailing list, and none have been correct. I guess I should have been more specific. I'll give a dollar to whoever can tell me the person who was on the mailing list at the beginning of the year, and isn't anymore because they wanted to get off. And Jenn said she'll give anybody a dollar who E-mails her personally. Well, with not much further ado, the quote. This is from my friend back home, and is just one of those intelligent commentaries on life:


Quote Of the Day 2/21

"It's not the lying that's the problem. It's when the other person finds out the truth that's the problem."
-Laurie Clemmer (you don't know her)



P.S. Everybody congratulate Misti on her first place finish in yesterday's Maryland East Championship, or whatever it was called.



Eating a ZBT handball sandwich,
Nitsud.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment