Monday, February 19, 1996

Work

Sorry these are so late, but I've been busy doing work lately. Well, it's kinda like work. I dress John up in funny clothes and stick cameras in dryers and call it work. But at any rate, I've been busy doing it. Which brings me to our class. Can I just say that John and I rock? We are without a doubt the coolest people in the damn class. We are the only ones who did something that actually made sense. And they were both funny. So everybody liked our videos and we didn't have to fuck the fat guy. Score two points for comedy over art. This quote has a little to do with our class. Actually, it has a lot to do with our class. We were discussing the outward appearance of our art teacher, and John put it best:


Quote Of the Day 2/19

"He looks like something fell out of my butt and it's walking around."
-My Roommate (in spirit)


Eating art majors for brunch,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment