Monday, February 26, 1996

Not Naked After All

Hi guys. I'm running a 102.1 fever, so please excuse me if I fall a little behind in the next few days as far as quotes go. And don't be surprised to see me wearing pants. And keep those responses about STOMP!! coming. BTW, still no correct answer in the contest, so keep
guessing.
In case you live on third south and haven't looked out the window, you should see what we did to that field when we played football in the mud on Friday. It looks like we were preparing it to grow crops. That field will take a long while to recover. Speaking of the game, I got to dinner and commented on how I had forgotten how much fun it was to shower with my clothes on...


Quote Of the Day 2/26

"I thought I was naked, but when all the mud washed away, it turns out I had clothes on."
-MJ

Sweating bullets but still shivering,
Dustin.


Sitting Down For A While...

No comments:

Post a Comment