Friday, February 23, 1996

How In the Hell Were Sexual Innuendos Not Super Annoying By Now

If you ever want to see confused and surprised faces, walk around with me when I have a suit and tie on. Everybody (even the people interviewing me) did that double take thing when they looked at me Saturday. Close friends didn't recognize me. It was kinda cool. And the whole day went well Saturday. The interview and group processing. I'll find out in a month if I got the position. Well, still no right answer in the contest, though a lot of people guessed for the same person. So the money is still out there for whoever gets it first. And you're third guess is your final one, so don't waste them.
This quote comes from our favorite foot-in-mouth expert, Laura. She was talking about... well, if I told you that, it wouldn't be half as funny...


Quote Of the Day 2/23

"Should I cover this first, or can I just stick it back in."
-Laura Fathead


P.S.- Chris, size really does matter. That's just what you "little dicks" say to make yourselves feel better, Yoda included.


Passively pursuing happiness,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment