Sunday, April 30, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/30/1995

Well, guys, it's another stellar day out there. When you wake up at 3:30, you expect the sun to be out there already. Not today. It's depressing just to know how shitty it is outside. Anyway, I don't know how nice it's going to be out tomorrow, but I urge you all to come out or look out the window and cheer our V-Ball team on, if we have our game at 4:00, which I doubted. Most everybody on this list is also on the softball team, and so you're especially urged to come out there at NOON to play, again, if we have the game. Anyway, this next quote relates to how much my roommate loves my music. And here we go...

Quote Of the Day 4/30

"There is some music out there that is so evil, it doesn't need to be played in your radio."
-Tonto Sleepyhead


Still fucking up his life at the rate of 2 major mistakes per week,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment