Thursday, April 20, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/20/1995

Hi. Remember me? I'm just the lonely little old quote of the day. Sorry I'm not another chapter in the big epic saga going on, which I personally think has gotten a bit out of hand. But hey, who am I to judge anyone? I probably don't even get read anymore with everyone getting 20 messages a day on the average. But still I persist and here I am again. By the way everyone, I'm having the shittiest week a guy could possibly have, so beware. I'm not asking for sympathy, just a little warning to you all, and I'm asking for a little understanding for any temper I show, or any other personality oddities. Thanks:

Quote Of the Day 4/20

Me: "Are you doing business out here?"
Shannon: "No. I just wanted to see it."


Fucking up his life at the rate two major mistakes per week,
Dustin.


Going Under...

No comments:

Post a Comment