Thursday, April 6, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/6/1995

For those of you who didn't know, I broke my finger a long time ago. That's not the important news. The important news is that I get that little annoying sling off tomorrow. I'll be able to once again participate in those reindeer games and such. And I'll be able to shuffle again!!! I won't be 100% for a while, but I will be able to do everything I could before with my finger. Well, except that. I gave it up for lent. At any rate, I had to get this quote from myself in before
I got my sling off. And here it is again, the...


Quote Of the Day 4/6

"I can't fuck anybody with this hand!"
-Me


Addie knows what I'm talking about. Don't take it personally Doug.


The newest attraction from Barnum & Bailey,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment