Monday, April 10, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/10/1995

Hi again guys. Sorry I'm late again, but these next few days should find me very busy. That's not saying I will be, but I definitely SHOULD be. Anyway, I seldom do research of any kind, so I'm going to flaunt the fact that I did and give you a quote that I read while researching the Space Race. This also throws a bit more social commentary rather than the same old sexual references that I'm almost sure will be back tomorrow. Anyway, here it goes, the quote of the day from 1962 or something...

Quote Of the Day 4/10


"If the newspapers printed a dispatch that the Soviet Union planned sending the first man to Hell, our federal agencies would appear the next day crying 'We can't let them beat us to it.'"
-Vice Admiral Hyman Rickover


The standing argument against natural selection,
Dustin.


Still Syanding Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment