Wednesday, April 26, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/26/1995

Hey guys. Two softball games today, two victories!! Give it up for Addie's Addicts and the Good Guys!!! I will, however, be too sore to do much of anything productive tomorrow. I started thinking about something today. I used to get up every morning at 6:30 in the morning to get the bus to high school. And I didn't miss school all that much, either. How come I can't get up for a 10:00 CLASS?!?!? Like on a regular basis. Even when I plan to go, I don't. And then I stopped thinking because I got tired. Anyway, here's the quote of the day, keeping in the rhythm of avoiding sexual references:

Quote Of the Day 4/26

Jacy: "I saw you make an out today."
Ben: "Makin' out with who?"


Still Standing Right Here,
Dustin.


Shit, I Did That Backwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment