Wednesday, April 12, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/12/1995

Guys, I hate to use my own quotes, but I'm sure all of you will find this amusing, as you did when I said it at first. And somebody please write me back. I don't get hardly any input from anyone out there anymore. I don't even know if you read it, or if I'm just doing this in vain. Do you know how depressing it is to get one message a day, and have it be the one I sent myself? Earl, you're on this damn thing 18 of the 20 hours you are awake per day. A little message won't hurt. And as for the rest of you... nevermind. Earl's the only one I really care about. Well, without further interruption, the timely, but slightly late...

Quote Of the Day 4/12

"Next week is my Palm Sunday."
-Me


He's been to Hell and back...
and he prefers Hell,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment