Friday, April 28, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/27 & 4/28/1995

Hi again. It's a slightly sorer, less jubilant Dustin. For those of you who don't know, I've started a volleyball team with Earl, Stryker, SuperDave, and a couple other people. We have a 3 on 3 game at 4:00 on Monday 3 hours after our softball game at 1:00. You're all welcome to come out to the Chesapeake sand pit and cheer us on. Of course, I'm not sure if we're really worth watching, but Earl's kind of cute in his little volleyball getup. Michigan, I'll excuse your absence, but I expect everybody who isn't in class at that time to at least look out the window between 4 and 4:40 to watch us digging and diving and bleeding. Thanks guys. And now for the quote of the day. This is a kind of 2 for 1 thing because I didn't get a chance to do it yesterday. So here we go:

Quote Of the Day 4/27

"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps."
-Emo Phillips


Quote Of the Day 4/28

"I usually get off around noon, but I could come early if you want."
-Me (to Stryker)


You'll be happy to know I stayed away from quotes revolving around playing with other people's decks and any references to Wacky Noodles.


Keeping the world informed,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment