Friday, April 14, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/14/1995

Well, I'm really late with this one, but it really doesn't matter all that much because nobody is here once again anyway. I was so bored last night, I walked over to Potomac’s 3rd South to see my friend and he wasn't there. Not one person was in either of the 3 lounges there. So I walked over to Patapsco 3rd South, and only one person sat in the lounge studying. Of all the sacrilegious things to do on a Friday!!! And there wasn't even anyone studying in Chesapeake 3rd South. We were the most happening hall last night with 4 people painting and eating pizza. And I rewarded them by giving them a lesson in hearts. Anyway, this quote of the day was unanimously voted on, and so here you go, another sexual reference one that remains ambiguous for its humor value...

Quote Of the Day 4/14

"You would've gotten more if I wasn't tight."
-Addie (to SuperDave, and Doug, believe me. You REALLY don't want to know)


He can eat just one!!
Tidsnu.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment