Thursday, April 13, 1995

Quote Of the Day 4/13/1995

Well, I appreciate all the E-mail attention I've been getting lately and I want you to know I intend to respond to each one personally because I love all you guys. Even Pat. But give me time. Anyone who's seen my calendar and looked at my "Tuesday" knows I'll be busy this weekend. Yep, while you're all home and out looking for eggs and eating chocolate, I'll be preparing for the "Tuesday of Death" right here. But on to a matter of more importance, the quote of the day. I read this off my friend's bookbag and thought it was hilarious. Also there wasn't a really great quote that stuck out in my mind today. So here is the first generic...

Quote Of the Day 4/13

"In the beginning there was nothing. And then God said 'LET THERE BE LIGHT!" And there was still nothing, but now you could see it."
-A pin off my friend's bookbag


The Duke's daily entertainment toy,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment