Monday, May 1, 1995

Quote Of the Day 5/1/1995

Hey guys. GUESS WHAT??? EXTENDO WON THEIR FIRST VOLLEYBALL GAME!!! We are now 1-0. Addie's Addicts won by forfeit again, and the Good Guys lost by forfeit, but EXTENDO WON THEIR FIRST VOLLEYBALLGAME!!! O.K., I'm done bragging. Of course, I think anybody could've beaten the Army, so I'll try not to get a swelled head. But did I
mention we won?
Anyway, I've noticed that since I've come here, certain bonding traditions have developed in me. For example, at least once a week, Earl and I stay up to watch the sunrise together for one reason or another. Also, at least twice a semester, John and I do something so stupid together, we got a nickname for it. Another tradition that has developed has been the fact that John, Pat, and I take a psychology course together every semester. The most bonding tradition that has developed however, is the fact that every semester, Leonard and I take Calc III together. Well, next year is the last time we will have this tradition, but I'm sure we'll both get over it. We'll have to find some other way to bond. Maybe we'll play Magic or something. Anyway, it is with the last tradition I mentioned that I give you this quote of the day:

Quote Of the Day 5/1

Me: "Hey Leonard, what time is class?"
Leonard: "8... something?"


Head of the "Preservation of Pugsy Club,"
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment