Tuesday, May 2, 1995

Quote Of the Day 5/2/1995

First of all, I want to tell everybody out there that tomorrow on the UC Steps, at 1:00 PM, there's going to be a show to beat all shows. That's right, THE PIMP-DADDIES ARE GOING TO BE THERE. I told them I'd try to round up some of my friends to get there. I know 1:00 is a prime sleeping time for most of you, but I encourage you to get out there. It's a lot of fun. Anyway, the quote of today has some extenuating circumstances behind it that I'd rather not go into. I'm sure by now, most of you have heard about the incident, people not attending UMBC excluded, but for those of us there, it stays in your mind a lot more vividly. Anyway, here's the quote of the day for May 2...

Quote Of the Day 5/2

"And suddenly the contest is over."
-David Ford


Winner and Reigning Champion,
Ravioli Boy.


Taking A Killer Nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment