Friday, February 28, 1997

The Reason Women are Happy

In my last e-mail, I signed off as "Queen Bitch of the Banchees." I have since been informed by Keyeser Soze that a "banshee" is a mythical wailing creature of England, whereas there was no such thing as a "banchee." Well, actually, the word "banchee" is French for "buttered bread not meant for consumption." And yes, that's what I meant.

Well, Eddie and I walked the loop 5 times today, and damn do my feet hurt. And then I got back and Adam and I walked it again. So along the path, we talked about many things. I brought up this girl that I thought was kinda cute and looked happy all the time, and Eddie happened to know a little more about her than I...


Quote Of the Day 2/28

"I hate to tell you this Dustin, but the reason she's so happy is because she hasn't a clue."
-My fellow fetishist



Oh, to live in bliss...


Queen Bitch of the Kaiser Roll,
dustin,


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment