Monday, February 3, 1997

Limping Cricket

Hey all you quote junkies out there. This marks the second day in a row that I've fulfilled my obligations as Quote Sensei. It also marks approximately the 44th straight hour I have been awake. I still got it!! That's right. Who's your daddy?
Sorry guys. Just let me know if I get out of hand again. You know what I noticed since I've been crutching around for the past week on campus? First of all, there is a really wide space between the elevator (when it's open) and the floor in Potomac. However wide my crutch is, that's about how wide the space is. But secondly, I noticed that everybody in the world likes to hit that little button that opens the doors for you. It finally gives those lazy bastards an excuse to go through it. Also, people say the most clever things. Like "What happened?" And "Jeez... What happened?" And people wonder why I make crap up all the time.

Alright, this quote came from the same conversation yesterday’s did. And it's from the same person. He was talking about a completely different girl (as opposed to only a partially different girl), but with a common theme...


Quote Of the Day 2/3

"So anyway, I asked her if she wanted to see me on a regular basis, and she said no. So I said OK."
-Kevin "Should have been a cowboy" Hershey.


Ladies and gentlemen, Kevin Hershey: Posterboy for nobility.



Should have been a doughboy,
Crutch 2.


Still Limping Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment