Monday, February 24, 1997

Rook for a Rook

WOW! Is it late in here, or is it just me? Sorry about the sudden lack of quote of the day, but I went on sabbatical. (Sabbatical is a french word meaning "too lazy to motivate myself to do anything.") So anyway, I'm back. And those of you who knew me as a sophomore know me now. (If you don't get it, don't worry about it. It's probably just because you're stupid.) I generally try to stay as far away from baseball metaphors as possible, but there are some times when life just throws you a curve ball and you have to swing blindly and hope you hit it. Though this time, I swear there's Vaseline on the ball.
Well, lots has happened since I last saw you all here together on this E-mail list. OJ finally got poetic justice served to him, I think there was a war somewhere, and Andrew took a shower. I guess it has been a while. By the way, somebody give me his and his loser roommate's e-mail address so I can insult them directly rather than have to do it through somebody else who I'm sure doesn't have the time for Dumb and Uglier.

Anyway, this quote is rather personal, so if you have trouble watching those Sally Struthers infomercials, DO NOT CONTINUE. There. You've all been forewarned. And some are about to be forearmed. Alrighty then, with no further dew, I present the...


Quote Of the Day 2/24

"I know this may not mean a god damn thing, but I'm sorry, man."
-Darryl, MA extraordinaire


In the immoral words of Chris Swanson...

Rook for a rook,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment