Thursday, February 27, 1997

The Last Refuge of the Incompetent

I have lost all desire to shower anymore. I'm just warning you guys ahead of time, because I do hang out with Andrew a lot and the two of us together could be too much for the senses. Seriously though. I wake up 7 minutes before class starts, so I don't really have time to shower there. And I go straight to lunch from class, and by then, I really don't feel the need to shower. I've already seen 75% of the people I will see today, and they saw me all covered in scum, so why change when they already know what I look like naturally. It's never said it was a great theory. I also play so many damn sports that by the time I get home from one, I have to go to another, or I'll go out to play basketball at night, and then I get back so tired, I pass out on the futon until I dry off and then have no energy and just go to bed and start the cycle all over again. I have no idea why I just shared all that with you. The only reason I feel safe is that I know at least half of you guys do the same thing.

Well, speaking of Dumb and Uglier, I was playing worms (cool computer game where worms take the law into their own hands) with Andrew and he was about to do something that looked to be really stupid (just take my word for it). Turned out that it was. But before he did it, I asked him exactly what the hell he thought he was doing. To this, he correctly replied...


Quote Of the Day 2/27

"This is the last refuge of the incompetent."
-the better half of Dumb & Uglier



Strangely enough, that's the last thing I remember my chiropractor saying.


Queen Bitch of the Banchees,
Screaming Cricket.

Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment