Wednesday, February 26, 1997

Dude Where's My Car

Has anybody out there seen me in the last two days. I've been wearing matching clothes for the last two days and only one person has said anything. You realize that this kind of behavior in you guys is going to throw me back into the plaid on plaid fashion scene. And in case you were wondering, yes, they were the same clothes. I figure, if you don't change into pajamas before you sleep and you don't have time to shower when you get up in the morning, it's OK to wear the same clothes, just as long as you haven't taken them off. Kinda like how it’s not really cheating if you have a condom on. OK, it's nothing like that, and but at least they use the same logical path.

This quote is from long ago, back when I was on the volleyball club team and the guys would stroll into Friday night practice either hungover, drunk, or with alcohol in their travel bag. I'll spare you all the talk about the women they had the night before because some things can't be typed down. Well, anyway, Keith strolls into practice while we're all suiting up and had apparently been drinking (surprise) the night before. Well, he was totally sober and ready to go out that night, but with one problem...


Quote Of the Day 2/26

"Hey, Bummy. Do you remember where I parked my car?"
-Keith


Apparently, he was too drunk to remember where he parked his car the night before. Of course, this implies that he was driving it on campus while in this state of consciousness. Scary.



Sleeping with the television on,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment