Monday, March 10, 1997

My Internship

Hi. Sorry about only one quote last week, but it kinda sucked the e-mail life out of me. In fact, that message took me longer to write than the total time I've spent in French class all semester. And thank you all who responded either on e-mail or in person. You are all appreciated. Except Andrew who kept yanking the computer plug out of the wall. (Man, does THAT get annoying after like the seventh time!) Clan McCloud had a basketball game today. It turns out that hugging, though usually a sign of affection, is a foul in basketball. I tried to plea my case, but I could tell it wasn't going anywhere, so I dropped it. I even hugged the ref. That is apparently a technical foul. MAN! What happened to basketball? Where's the love?

Alright, down to business. I skipped my internship today for a bunch of reasons. None of them were good, but nobody really gave me any shit about it. Well, last week, I was at my internship (at the Maryland Transportation Authority) and I looked down the row of videotapes, and I saw one that caught my eye...


Quote Of the Day 3/10

"Sexual harassment: training"


That ought to give you guys some idea of what I do at work.


Next in line at the guillotine,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment