Tuesday, March 11, 1997

Potomac Bound

Well, some of you may have heard the news already, but I got the RA job! Unfortunate thing is that I have to move over to Potomac to get it. I spend 4 years of my life in dear ole Susquehanna, and they decide it best to ship me off to the land of the sterile walls, where the halls are wider and longer and you have to shower one body part at a time because the rest won't fit in there. Well, maybe they'll put me on third south just for kicks. Or maybe they'll shove me in a basement somewhere where I'll have a marvelous view of the side of a hill for an entire year. The things I do for ORL...

Well, Andrew and I were playing Worms last night for a change, and as usual, he stuck his foot in his mouth again. We can name our worms whatever we want to, and I chose to name mine after all my nicknames, and one of them put Andrew in a pretty precarious position when he tried to kill it...


Quote Of the Day 3/11

"Man, I want Nipples bad!"
-Spoogeboy


Don't we all...


From the law offices of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe,
Nipples.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment