Wednesday, December 23, 1998

That's Not Her Style

Well, it's December 23rd, and I still have to do approximately 85% of my Christmas shopping. And I'm actually ahead of where I was last year. And here's just a lesson I thought I'd pass on to the rest of you that I learned last year. Not too much is open on Christmas Day. If you wait that long, you better hope they like whatever Aunt Henrietta gave you on Christmas Eve or egg rolls. Anyway...

For those of you who didn't know, during that long "sabbatical" from the quote of the day, I went to go see Billy Joel play. It was a great show, even though I could literally stand up and hit my head on the roof of the FU Center. Well, just before he played "That's Not Her Style," he introduced the song...


Quote Of the Day 12/23/98

"This is a song that I wrote for my SECOND ex-wife... So basically, what I'm saying... is 'What the hell do I know?'"
-Billy (the man)


Downtown Man,
Ghetto D.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment